Sunday, April 8, 2012

HAWMC, Day 8

Best conversation I had this week. Try writing script-style (or with dialogue) today to recap an awesome conversation you had this week.

No.

I've been having memory issues, so this one is way too complicated for me right now.


INSTEAD. I'm going to talk about the beach, and easter, and my family.

Usually, my huge extended family all gets together for easter; we eat, the little ones hunt for eggs, there's a cousin picture and good times are had by all (except for me because large gatherings are not great for migraines). But this year, my parents decided to score an rv spot at the beach and invited everyone there for our easter shenanigans. But almost no one is going! Which is great for me because the fewer people, the less noise and stimulation, which means I might actually enjoy easter for the first time since my migraines started. Of course, with no religious family members or little kids in attendance, I doubt we'll actually have an easter easter, but time with my family at the beach is all I could possibly ask for.


0 comments: