Sunday, February 1, 2009

Disclaimer

I'm not a doctor. I've seen doctors and will continue to, but so far, the bulk of my knowledge of headache and migraine disorders has come from the internet and books. For better or for worse. This is a compilation of: 1. my own research, the information I've found and the conclusions I've made, 2. my experiences, as subjective as they are and 3. the advice, information and treatments I have received from doctors and non-doctors. I reserve the right to change my mind, add/or retract information (and generally flop about confused as to what the hell is happening to me) about any factor of my illness, it's meaning and relevance at any time. It's all subject to change, isn't it? I've got a headache. Did that make sense?

I am constantly searching. I happen across a wealth of information every day. Sometimes I retain information and regurgitate it here. If I have quoted someone else's work inappropriately or a citation is needed to clarify anything on here, I will fix it and thank you for bringing it to my attention.

I sometimes try out products and services and write about them here. (These posts can be found under the reviews tag.) If I receive compensation or a freebie in relation to a review I write, it will always be stated clearly, and will not affect how I write about the product. My opinion can not be bought.

My comments policy is this: Don't be mean, to me or anyone else (though politely conflicting opinions are always welcome), and don't be spam. Comments within these rules make me happy, I love feedback! Mean or spammy comments are deleted and we think of them no more.

I can be reached at peinahpets@gmail.com.

0 comments: