Wednesday, April 11, 2012

HAWMC, Day 11

Imagine your health focus or blog is getting its own theme song. What would the lyrics be? What type of music would it be played to?

My theme song would most certainly be bluesy, as for lyrics, maybe something about perseverance and finding your own happiness despite setbacks.

Let's talk about music, because that's about all I've got on that subject. Since I've been able to enjoy listening to music again, I'm amazed by its benefits. It makes doing chores easier, helps me block out minor pains, and can remind me of people and experiences I'd long forgotten. I can't listen often, or to even half the songs that come up on my internet radio, but I've set up multiple stations, so I can skip around as much as I need to.

A friend posted this video on facebook today, an elderly man is very withdrawn in a nursing home until they play him music he enjoys. His whole being changes, and it's incredible to watch.




0 comments: