Learned the Hard Way. What’s a lesson you learned the hard way? Write about it for 15 today.
I prefer to learn things the hard way, or at least that's what one might think by looking over my history. Instead of elaborating on just one hard lesson, here's a list of many things I've learned in terrible, terrible ways.
1. Don't chop wood with a migraine.
2. Tequila can go bad. Really, really bad.
3. A locked door doesn't always promise privacy.
4. Don't leave a lit candle unattended.
5. There's a reason when clothing has a temperature indication on the tag.
6. Don't cut your own hair without a plan.
7. People lie.
8. There is such a thing as too spicy.
9. Doctors aren't always right.
10. Trying to live up to the expectations of others will never bring happiness.