Saturday, April 28, 2012

HAWMC, Day 28

The First Time I… Write a post about the first time you did something. What is it? What was it like? What did you learn from it?

The first time I kissed someone, I was 14, I think. He was older than me, even had his driver's license. He'd asked me to go with him to check out a photo exhibit he was featured in, and I was impressed. After we'd roamed the gallery, I sat in the passenger seat of his car with my hands in the lap of my plaid flannel dress I'd worn with my combat boots especially because I thought it made me look edgy. He leaned in, and my heart beat so fast I thought I might explode with the adrenaline. And it was terrible. The kiss was excessively wet and he ended it by sucking hard on my lower lip. He asked me if it was my first kiss with this smirk on his face that said he already knew it was. I scoffed that it wasn't and he took me home. Neither of us called the other again.

0 comments: