Friday, April 13, 2012

HAWMC, Day 13

10 Things I Couldn’t Live Without. Write a list of the 10 things you need (or love) most.

1. The internet and a computer

(Then, it took me 15 minutes to think of anything else.)

2. Comfortable clothing

(And then I got stuck again. Should I say food? Because obviously, food. No, I think life essentials are a given.)

3. My dog

(And now i feel guilty for calling my dog a thing. She's practically people! No, she's not, but I like to joke that she is and sometimes I forget to tell new acquaintances that I wasn't serious and they buy her outfits. Not jackets for cold weather, but cute little sundresses or furry-collared vest-things. And then I die inside and say thank you politely and keep them for YEARS, because sure, what the heck do I do with a dog dress, but if I did give it away it would be just my luck that the next week we would get invited to some fancy dog soiree that requires doggy black tie.)(This tangent... I don't even know.)

4. Ginger

(I've been rather nauseated for the last six months or so.)

5. My bed

(Also I'm tired. I need a nap. As the rest of this list will attest.)

6. Quiet

7. Inner peace

8. Did I say my bed?

9. A pillow

10. A blanket


Happy Friday the 13th!


0 comments: