Monday, April 16, 2012

HAWMC, Day 16

Create a pinterest board for your health focus. Pin 3 things. What did you pin? Share the images in a post and explain why you chose them.

I've got a pinterest account. I've used it a few times for sewing ideas, but not for anything health related, and I have no interest starting. I link and write everything down here, so I don't particularly need to pin anything. Also, I'm just not feeling cooperative today. I have a thousand dishes in the sink and haven't gotten good sleep for a couple nights. I wish I could just drug up and coma it out, but that would only make my head worse. GRUMPY.

Anyway, to answer the question, I think my health focus tends to be about educating myself and finding happiness through the struggle. I control what I can and accept what I can't. At least, that's the goal. But I can't come up with image ideas for those, so here's a simpler version of what's important to me right now:


A strawberry nestled amongst lemons because spring is coming and that means more fresh, affordable produce!



A shot of mussell shells lined up on an old wooden fence, the beach is in the background. Finding my own inner peace is a focus of mine lately.




My dog, sniffing the leaves. She reminds me every day to live in the moment. Yesterday and tomorrow are nothing compared to right now.




0 comments: