Tuesday, April 24, 2012

HAWMC, Day 24

Health Mascot. Give yourself, your condition, or your health focus a mascot. Is it a real person? Fictional? Mythical being? Describe them. Bonus points if you provide a visual!

NOPE. Instead, I'm pulling from a spare prompt: Daily Schedule. Write a list of your daily routine from the moment you wake up until the moment you go to bed. Be honest!

I wake.

Lately, I lay in bed for a few minutes contemplating whether the poops are going to start up again. If they do, the next few hours will be taken up with the misery of diarrhea, if not, I ease my way into the day with the computer. I write (like I am now, good morning!), or edit photos, or catch up on my blogroll or sometimes dive straight into schoolwork, depending how awake and ambitious I'm feeling. Eventually, I get hungry. If my head is already starting in, it'll be a marijuana breakfast, in which I cook my food, then add some green butter in the last few minutes. I eat. Then, I really start my day. A walk with the dog is in order as soon as I'm ready, and whether it'll be a short stroll around our immediate perimeter or a long, arduous hike up the hill, I rarely know until I'm outside and moving. The dog is happy either way.

Then, I'll need to rest from all that exercise, and will probably get back on the computer and write, or edit photos, or surf around, or get some schoolwork done, depending on exactly which parts of my brain are working the best at the moment. If none of them are, I might just watch some Torchwood until I feel more productive. Then, cleaning. The dishes and the kitchen, cooking, the bathroom, the laundry, these are my usual household chores, and I make dents in them every day but so rarely feel like everything is done.

When I'm hungry again, I make lunch, and if I'm not feeling well, it'll be a marijuana lunch. The rest of the day is basically a rinse and repeat of the above, physical exertion until I can't, mental application until my brain is cooked, tv and idle reading to keep me occupied when I can't do anything else. Go to sleep between 9 and 11 pm. Dream of enormous bugbites and being mortally threatened with overhead, fluorescent lighting. My dreams, you guys, are WEIRD.

0 comments: