Tuesday, May 18, 2010

These Things Are A Drag

Sometimes, I just want to air my grievances. This is one of those times.

My old doctors haven't even acknowledged my new doctor's request for my records. I see this dragging out for months. They'll probably try to charge me, too. I HATE that practice. My medical records should be accessible by me, anytime I want to see them, uncensored, and FREE.

I'm getting some kind of carpal tunnel-y nerve issues in my right hand. And yet I still can't back away from the internet.

I've been taking pictures, but the camera I am currently using is terrible and that makes me sad.

I did a very simple excel chart of my pain levels for the past few months. Every day is the same, officially.

My house is a mess and I feel like I have no control over it.

I haven't been able to sew a thing recently. My neck is STILL too weak from the botox.

I'm requiring, but not receiving, daily massages to keep my neck and shoulders from going all crunchy, knotted, twisted metal on me.



I'm living moment to moment right now. Anything more is just too hard.




1 comments:

WinnyNinny PooPoo said...

I have had to "dog" different practices in order to get my records released. This means not only checking to make sure they have received the release they require, to make sure they have "faxed" or mailed the records, to making sure my physician has received them and read them.

Good luck Steph!!! Hope the neck gets better...