Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Activing

My latest record of exercise has me out exactly 45 out of 90 days, when I aim to get out every day. Not bad for a sick person, but not nearly my goal. :/


Of course, I don't track the days I skip exercise to do housework or socialize or have appointments or grocery shop. Especially lately, having therapists come to my house three days a week, it takes a toll on my ability to do anything else. Today was the first day I've been out hiking in a week, and I went to the store with my boyfriend a few days ago - it was the first time I'd left our property in months! I'm working on being more in the world; spring is here so there will be more in-town festivities to attempt, and I'm planning on attending a birthday party and a wedding in the next month. Though they'll both likely be brief appearances, it means something to be places and see people.




0 comments: