Friday, January 29, 2010

Linky Goodness

Hey, there's a decent article in the NY Times about migraines and care. Also, I really enjoyed these videos from Let's Talk Pain, I just wish there were captions.

But I always wish there were captions. So there's this link: A Letter for your Toolbox: How to ask for transcripts and subtitles. I'm thinking it will come in handy.

And just for fun, here's a few tabs that have been living in my open browser for the past week: I've been watching Farscape on youtube, and it is a fabulous show if you are into sci-fi/comedy/drama/awesomeness. Also, I've been taking some free online classes over here.

Enjoy!


2 comments:

WinnyNinny PooPoo said...

Thanks for the links and the research, and some of these even led to more links....and other links.....well, I had to cut myself off the information pipeline you opened up because I had linked so many times I don't know where I ended up!

Faren said...

I was watching Farscape when it first came out. Love it and now I have most of the seasons. I'll have to check out the links!